Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not Born 2 Conform

 

I just finished reading a book titled, Crush It, by Gary Vaynerchuk.



This book is about living your passion and what's original about you and how you can use this to brand yourself and earn a living doing what you love utilizing many of the low cost entry internet options now available to us all.

I've often felt those that truly rise to the top are those who embrace their uniqueness and go with it instead of trying to be something else. I appreciate when I find others who appear to agree with me.

I am very proud of my not born 2 conform line of designs, which I text message styled to: nb2c.

If you are interested in buying t-shirts, mugs, clocks, or any of a wide array of products with the above design, please click here.  Christmas is coming.

I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment