Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You Are Awesome

I just finished another blog post for my main blog, CaliforniVacation: SoCal Style, where I talk about praying for rain.  You know, 'cuz currently SoCal is water challenged.

Plus, asking for help with our litter issue.  We may be water challenged, but garbage...not so much.  Makes sense, we have over ten million people in SoCal.

Okay, I think this has to be said.  Love me or hate me.  That's okay.  And you'll do whatever you are going to do whatever I say anyway.  It's just that I have contemplated the litter issue a couple of times now because I am a little amazed at how much of it we have in SoCal. 

With Occam's Razor as my inspiration, litter can't litter.  Someone has to do it.  To me the easiest solution would be each of us responsible for depositing our own garbage into trash receptacles.  No one has to pick up after you.  No one has to pick up after me.  We each take care of our own.  Too easy?  How grand it would be if the easy answer actually worked. I'm just sayin'!

P.S.  Thanks in advance to all who already do their part and to all who are willing to amp up their effort a bit.  See?  You really are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment